Corporate Translations doesn’t just translate words—we build bridges of communication between diverse groups of people.
We are the recognized global leader in translations for the life sciences industry, a distinction we work hard to earn every minute of every day by delivering unrivaled translation management and linguistic validation solutions. We continually improve our techniques, processes and technology to anticipate and adapt to client needs, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our clients rely on our expertise, integrity and creativity to help them overcome any translation challenge to keep their business moving forward.
What we do is complex, so we show our appreciation by regularly hosting events for our employees in an effort to celebrate their accomplishments together outside of the daily work environment. We use innovative technology solutions and good communication to ensure that all team members, including those who live abroad, are in the know and embedded in the culture. When working at Corporate Translations, you will always be welcomed with a friendly good morning from executive management and even a card and gift on your birthday!
We produce superior quality translation and consulting services for our clients at all times. Our values demonstrate these efforts to meet our pharmaceutical, clinical research and biotech clients’ needs:
- Strive for technical excellence – We understand the importance of 100 percent accuracy in all our life science translations.
- Encourage respect – We strive to create a courteous and respectful work environment for all those involved in the translation process: employees, clients, translators, etc.
- Welcome challenges – One of our most notable traits is our ability to find creative and innovative solutions for any translation or linguistic validation challenges. Our life science clients trust and depend on us to manage their critical clinical trial translations.
- Promote positive contributions – Our leaders and managers recognize the positive contributions made by every member of the translation team and encourage feedback.
- Embrace open communication – We recognize the importance of communication throughout all phases of the language translation process and encourage all employees, clients and linguists to communicate openly with each other.
- Practice flexible thinking – We are continually looking for ways to improve our translation processes, our work environment and our customers’ satisfaction.